For maintenance requests, please fill out our Work Order Form linked here.

This form provides the vehicle for communicating the needs for repairs, minor upgrades and renovations. It should not be used for major capital projects or as a substitute for the Endowment Fund request form.


UUCB Members and Renters: if you discover, say, a light bulb needs to be replaced, there’s a leak in the ceiling, the furnace isn’t working, or the power is out and UUCB staff isn’t there – please use this form to explain the issue, and we will address it.


If you have any questions regarding this form, contact Office Administrator Sam Henderson at


Note: If this is an emergency that poses immediate harm to yourself or others, please call 911.