Giving in Gratitude
Your Giving Makes Us Possible
When you give to the Unitarian Universalist Church of Boulder, you practice generosity and support the work we do together to create love, justice, and peace in the world. When you give, you join hundreds of generous people who believe in the UUCB mission.
You can support the UUCB vision in several ways:
- Make a pledge to the Annual Stewardship Campaign. Every pledge plays a decisive role in our ability to fulfill our mission. Pledging allows your contribution to count when we budget for the next financial year (July 1 to June 30). We encourage you to pledge as soon as you are prepared to make a commitment, and then to pledge each successive year during the Stewardship Campaign. Your pledge can be paid in installments during the financial year or in a lump sum.
- Make a contribution or gift at any time. When you donate to UUCB, you practice generosity and support the work we do.
- Make a large donation (non-pledge gift of $10,000 dollars or more) to UUCB Fill out this Donor Allocation Form to sustain UUCB through a large gift.
- Make a Bequest to UUCB and become a Legacy Giver. Information is in this pamphlet.
Suggested Payment Methods:
- Online. You can make a secured one-time payment from your bank account or a debit/credit card. You can also set up automatic recurring payments from your bank account or credit card. Click here to pay online.
- By Online Bill Pay. To have a check written to UUCB by your bank, use the “Automatic Bill Payment” feature offered by your bank through your online banking portal.
- By Check. You can mail a check to UUCB or place a check in the pledge check collection box to the left of the sanctuary doors and the kitchen. Be sure to note on the “Memo” line the purpose of the payment (e.g., Pledge Payment, Sunday Plate Donation, etc).
- By an Automatic Debit Transfer. You can use this form to set up an Automatic Debit Transfer. Mail your completed form to UUCB or drop it by the church office.
Your generosity will help assure that our beacon of liberal religion will continue to shine brightly in our world!