The Unitarian Universalist Church of Boulder offers classes and workshops for adults to explore their religious identities and engage with spiritual topics. Each year, there are two “semesters” –
Fall: September 15 – November 15
Spring: February 15 – April 30.
There are three paths you can follow: Deepening Faith, Living Well, Enacting Justice. Details about courses can be found on our Events Page.
An overview for the current “session” is below.
Spring 2019 Schedule.
* Indicates that registration is required.
Ongoing Open Groups – Contact the leaders and watch the Midweek Messenger to learn more
- *Covenant Groups – dates based on sign ups; Contact Sharon Belew
- God Talk – Second Thursdays at 6:30pm Youth Room – Contact Karen Morgan
- Tai Chi led by Bud Spear
- Friday Afternoon Book (FAB) Club – Second Fridays at 1:00pm, Listening Room – Contact Laurie Mazzola at Owlangel57@yahoo.com
- Getting to Know UU. Jan 20, 10:15-11:15 and 12:15-1:15 pm and March 3, 10:15-11:15 and 12:15-1:15pm
- Starting Point Jan 29, 30 and Feb 5, 6 from 6:30-8:30 pm (Plan to attend all four).
- Soul Jam – Every Tuesday in April. 7:00 – 8:00 pm; led by Christopher Watkins Lamb and Re. Kelly
- *Practices for the UU Journey. Starting Sunday March 3; Then first and third Tuesdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm; led by Rev. Kelly
- Being Mortal – Feb. 5, 12 and 19; 6:00-8:00 pm. A book study led by Peter Holt and Pastoral Care Associates
- The Hate U Give. Book study on Wednesdays April 10,17, and 24 at 6:30 pm in the Hearth Room. Film showing April 27. 4:00 pm. Earth Room. Discussion afterward.